EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
- Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
- Oversees mail handling and courier service.
- Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
- May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
- Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
- Two years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, and recordkeeping; or,
- one year of experience performing duties equivalent to the class of Utility Worker, Departmental or a closely related class in Santa Barbara County; or,
- a combination of training, education, and experience that is equivalent to one of the employment standards listed above and that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
Additional Qualifications: Must be physically able to lift heavy items above and below shoulder height, and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching, and bending.
Possession of a valid California Class C Driver’s License is required at the time of employment. (Some positions may be required to secure a class B California Driver’s License after employment.)
Knowledge of: storekeeping and inventory control procedures; recordkeeping and other clerical procedures; care and maintenance of equipment and supplies; safety and security practices; basic mechanical concepts.
Ability to: read, interpret, and carry out written and oral instructions; write legibly; prepare and maintain routine records; estimate department needs; determine the quality and quantity of materials received in relation to prescribed specifications; performs accurate arithmetical calculations; work under pressure; maintain good working relationships with supervisors, peers, and the public; organize and prioritize work; interpret information contained in parts and service manuals; understand and utilize technical repair terminology and concepts; learn to use an adding machine, computer terminal (when applicable), and light machinery that may include a forklift.
Knowledge of: principles of supervision.
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Storekeeper – Mẫu 2 (ENG) Tại đây
Máy chấm công iFace
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự