- We are looking for an experienced Sales account executive to join our Sales department. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- As a Sales account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
- Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Identify new potential customers
- Supervise sales account representatives
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Establish best practices
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales account executive
- Hands on experience with customer service
- An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Source and recruit Sales Account Executives with Workable’s Boolean search cheat sheets.
- Assess relevant skills and qualifications with our Account Executive interview questions.
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Sales Account Executive – Mẫu 1 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự