A new vacancy has arisen within our Business Support unit, to lead our busy reception team, ensuring that a first-class reception service is delivered to our clients, guests and visitors.
The role and key responsibilities
As Receptionist Supervisor, the primary purpose of the role will be to co-ordinate and manage our front of house, ensuring that a consistently high standard of client service is maintained.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to help shape our front of house services, as the firm moves forward with our plans for operational excellence across the business.
The duties will be varied and extensive. Responsibilities will cover the following areas:
- Supervision and co-ordination of the reception team, including their wider support and development;
- Welcoming clients, guests and visitors (both in person and by phone);
- Acting as a key point of contact at times when we host seminars, meetings and key firm events;
- Continuously reviewing the standards of our reception service, suggesting and implementing improvements as appropriate;
- Answering and responding to telephone enquiries as part of our switchboard service, directing calls to the appropriate colleague where necessary; and
- Co-ordinating meeting room bookings and dealing with the related administration (such as booking rooms, refreshments and car parking spaces).
Required skills and experience
The successful candidate must have proven experience of leading a reception team, ideally gained from within a professional services or hospitality sector background.
You should able to build, maintain and develop effective teams and have a bright, enthusiastic and engaging personality, capable of interacting and working effectively with people at all levels.
Your focus should always be on delivering a first-class service and you must be able to maintain such high level of service, demonstrate diplomacy where necessary and cope well under pressure.
You will need to possess a keen eye for detail, to be able to work in a demanding environment and to have a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
If you meet the criteria above, and are interested in working for a progressive, leading law firm, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter, including details of your current salary in this role, to Neil Towse, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Receptionist Supervisor – Mẫu 1 (ENG) Tại đây
APP chấm công
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự