The basic function of the Receptionist/Reservations is to assist with the front of operations. This position does require the incumbent to interact and function cooperatively with Reservations Manager, Lodging Managers, Pet Pals, Lodging Supervisors, Pet Groomers, General Manager and the public, on a daily basis.
- Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Check in/out boarders, daycare, and grooms.
- Answer the phone and making appointments.
- Accept cash and count change.
- Data inputting.
- Answer questions about fees and policies.
- Give tours of Bayside Pet Resort.
- Call Veterinary clinics for vaccination information.
- Call clients to remind about appointments.
- Helping pet owners with their pets.
- Performs daily work as listed on Daily Work Sheet, without supervision.
- Performs any work directed by management not listed on Daily/Monthly Work Sheets, which would be necessary for the benefit of the business and care of Lodging or grooming animals.
- Reporting animal abnormalities to management.
- Responsible for managing Receptionists.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- 2 years of office or related experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to solve practical problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Professional appearance in compliance with dress code
- Confident and energetic personality
- Strong organizational, communications and sales skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task; work with minimal supervision
- Reliable and flexible to Resort needs
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Receptionist Job – Mẫu 1 (ENG) Tại đây
Giải pháp kiểm soát suất ăn
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự