Quality Manager required for exciting opportunity with global manufacturer based South Birmingham.
A successful business the site has a turnover circa £130 million and supply machinery globally.
This is a great opportunity for either a Senior Quality Engineer looking for a Quality Managers position or an existing Quality Manager looking for a new challenge with a successful privately owned global business.
The overriding requirement of the quality team and manager is to ensure that machines are supplied 100% on time and right first time machines and equipment to our customers.
As Quality Manager you will be an integral part of the management team.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day activities within the quality department.
- Deliver strategic plans to achieve the business mission, vision and values.
- Work with key suppliers to drive OTIF and reduce quality issues.
- Maintain customer, supplier, company and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain quality accreditation’s and standards.
- Defined KPI targets are achieved.
- Continual improvement activities are undertaken to enhance the business (5S, Kaizen, Lean methods).
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience as a Quality Manager or equivalent within a manufacturing environment and appropriate qualifications in Quality Management and Engineering.
- Have detailed knowledge and experience of ISO9001:2015 and CE regulations
- Be able to demonstrate experience of driving change and improvements
- Be an effective manager and have the ability to empower those around you
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels, shop floor to senior stakeholders
- Be positive, friendly, and driven
- Able to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
Ambrose are recruiting for the role of Quality Manager on an exclusive basis, this is an excellent opportunity with autonomy to make changes within the business to drive Quality.
Phần mềm Quản lý Nhân sự HRPRO7 với đầy đủ chức năng như: Hồ sơ nhân viên, Hợp đồng, Bảo Hiềm, Tính lương, Đánh giá KPI,…