This job posting is no longer available on Overview SMG.
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for the Payroll Administrator for SMG/Reno-Sparks Convention Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Processes facility payroll.
- Processes all wage garnishments, deductions, and payments for applicable employees.
- Calculates vacation and sick pay.
- Processes vacation and sick payment requests.
- Prepares payroll adjustments.
- Prepares manual checks, maintain check log and post to ADP.
- Prepares and updates payroll journal vouchers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required; Accounting degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in ADP payroll processing
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent data entry, basic accounting and journal entry skills
- Understanding of payroll taxes, laws, regulations and requirements
- Ability to function both independently and as a team member
- Ability to meet specific deadlines and successfully work under pressure, with close attention to detail
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of spreadsheet software and word processing software and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long hours; use hands to handle files, type and operate office machines; to talk and hear on the telephone. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision to handle office correspondence.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Payroll Accountant – Mẫu 1 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự