MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
Management and planning
Produce and implement strategic marketing plans to promote CSCB brands and services in line with the Group Strategy and Programme. This will include:
- Working within agreed budgets ensuring that agreed financial procedures are followed and available resources are effectively utilised.
- Liaising with CSCB’s commercial temporary and permanent tenants to ensure that their marketing objectives are achieved, where possible.
- Evaluating the success of marketing campaigns and contribute to reports for CSCB’s Management Team and Board.
- Managing contracts and relationships with external agencies.
- Line management of Communications Assistant whose key tasks include developing and nurturing relationships with local stakeholders/users and media relations.
Plan and implement marketing campaigns to consumer and business audiences, stakeholders and opinion formers. This will include:
- Ensuring that Coin Street’s CRM database is kept up-to-date and that data is collected and handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Undertaking copywriting, image collation and proofing for print and online applications.
Handle all aspects of CSCB’s print production, managing design, proofing and distribution of all publications, leaflets, brochures and publicity material. This will include:
- Ensuring all printed materials are effective, produced to a high standard within budget and delivered on time to the appropriate target audience.
- Liaising with external suppliers or designing in-house as appropriate any publications, leaflets, brochures, advertisements and publicity materials.
- Liaising with internal staff, external clients and partners to collate information and ensure that all marketing materials contain appropriate information about CSCB activities.
Manage the CSCB website and all online marketing communications. This will include:
- Managing CSCB’s email marketing communications, being responsible for planning and delivering effective digital campaigns to the appropriate target audience.
- Ensuring information on CSCB’s website is regularly updated and managed.
- Ensuring third party websites contain appropriate up-to-date information about CSCB activities, and ensure that links are established and maintained with appropriate organisations.
- Ensuring that CSCB is maximising online marketing opportunities including search engine optimisation and social networking opportunities.
- Monitoring web statistics and providing regular reports of marketing campaigns as necessary.
Manage CSCB’s organisation and service brands, ensuring consistent use across all communications as appropriate. This will include:
- Ensuring sponsors are credited as required by them.
- Managing and developing brand style guidelines for internal and external use.
- Ensuring correct use of style guidelines by external clients
Ensure that CSCB and its brands are signed adequately across the site, particularly in the case of the commercial brands. This will include:
- Producing, and liaising with producers of temporary and permanent signage
- Purchasing advertising space and producing adverts to deadlines.
Research and evaluation
- Undertaking regular market research campaigns existing and potential customers, where appropriate
- Evaluating and reporting on marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with other organisations and partners who are able to undertake research on our behalf.
- Liaising with other organisations and develop joint initiatives to market and promote the South Bank.
- Taking an active role in South Bank Marketing Group.
COIN STREET COMMUNITY BUILDERS
Marketing and Communications Officer
|Essential criteria||Desirable criteria|
|Qualifications||Educated to degree level or above.||Chartered Institute of Marketing|
|qualification or degree equivalent.|
|Experience||Proven, successful marketing experience.||Experience gained within an arts,|
|charity, regeneration or similar not-|
|Budget management.||for-profit organisation.|
|Experience of management of the design||Line management responsibility|
|and print buying process.|
|Awareness of environmentally|
|Successful experience of managing and||sustainable print production.|
|maintaining websites, devising and executing|
|online marketing campaigns.||Knowledge of Data Protection Act.|
|Successful experience of working across|
|various projects with conflicting deadlines.|
|Abilities & skills||Proven track record of delivering successful||Experience working with online|
|marketing campaigns within budget and to||marketing software programs.|
|Experience of search engine|
|Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.||optimisation, interpreting statistics|
|and producing reports.|
|Excellent attention to detail and proofing|
|Excellent design eye.|
|Knowledge of advanced design programs|
|including Photoshop, Dreamweaver,|
|InDesign and Quark Express|
|Calm under pressure and comfortable|
|working in a busy environment.|
|The ability to develop good working|
|relationships with a wide range of different|
|Other||To have a friendly, flexible and approachable|
|To be diplomatic and capable of gaining|
|input from a diverse range of people.|
|Commitment to the objectives of the Coin|
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Marketing and Communications Officer – Mẫu 2 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự