Group HR Manager/ Director
The Group Director of Human Resources is responsible for implementing and maintaining the infrastructure of the Human Resources (HR) function globally for the Group as well as being the Head of HR for the US entity. The purpose of this role is to support leadership in international offices by identifying and coordinating HR services and appropriate and effective strategies related to staffing, compensation, performance management, training and development, rewards and recognition, benefits, employee relations, policy administration, immigration, employee communications, Human Resources Management System (HRMS) maintenance, metrics and reporting across all geographies with Area HR representatives. Finally, this person drives operational excellence throughout the organization with a focus on moving the organization forward.
HR Strategic Planning
- Develop the organizational human resources strategy in compliance with corporate group strategy
- Design the group human resources department structure, positions and process system in compliance to its strategic mandate
- Review, amend and draft job description and qualifications required for the staff of the group human resources department
- Formulate HR Plans, Policies &procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Prepare HR budget and ensure the activities within budget.
- Provide technical & Professional Advice to Legal Representative for legal proceedings related to HR.
- Organize meetings with Management, plans for manpower as per requirements.
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring
- Develop the recruitment and selection process to include: Appointment – Confirmation / Termination / Resignation /Procedures/Process Decide recruitment channels.
- Labor law – Ensure compliance with local labor laws and standards
Compensation Schemes & Benefits Management
- Review and analyze the group subsidiaries:
- Jobs / roles Salaries, Ranking and benefit system.
Performance Appraisals and Management
Formulate effective Performance Appraisal Policy, Procedures and ensure its compliance. Review and analyze the performance appraisal managing process
Employees Relations Management
- Set up policies and procedures for the treatment of employees horizontal and vertical inter-organizational conflicts
- Enhance Organization communications
- Encourage and develop employee communications
- Ensure proper management of Staff amenities and occupational and health safety
Human Resources Management Information Systems
- Review and assess the HR module of the current ERP system Propose potential customization, if needed, on ERP HR module
- Follow up, guide, and monitor the implementation of ERP HR module at group level
Requirement and Personal qualities & behavioral traits
- Organizational Skills, ability to set priorities and meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent command of English and French; fluency in other languages would be an advantage Strong service orientation and ability to empathize with others
- Self-Directed Individual with Initiative, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- More than 3-5 years’ of experience in a similar position of HR leadership within a multinational company
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to lead teams and empower staff
- Ability to innovate and create new concepts
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the organization Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment
Submission of your application
Please send your application via email to Recruitment -US- email@example.com. Your application shall include all the information you consider relevant, and at a minimum, your personal data, education, employment history and details on your current position and salary as well as your salary expectations for this position.
Please note that we will only reply to candidates that we wish to bring to interview stage.
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Giám Đốc – Mẫu 23 (ENG) Tại đây
Máy chấm công iFace
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự