Product Marketing Director, CitizenNet
The Product Marketing Director works cross-functional across sales, business,and product to drive internal and external communication. The role includes generating a variety of content, positioning, messaging requiring a keen understanding of technology and B2B product marketing. The role requires the ability to understand the ad tech and social media landscape of best practices and define the product marketing strategy.
- Craft poignant, concise, and persuasive product positioning that conveys our unique value proposition to brand and agency stakeholders
- Generate product positioning of new solutions and drive adoption for existing products
- Align with Head of Product, VP of Business Development, and Head of Business to on messaging and go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with platform partner marketing teams to align messaging and goals
- Interface with clients and partners to understand advertiser needs and outline the requirements of the market to inform the product roadmap
- Continual competitor analysis with deep understanding of users of the platform across verticals, agencies, brands, and publishers
- Work closely with the product team to understand new product features and releases, and own internal product communication/training
- Own all communication including continuous training and assessment, blog posts, whitepapers, sales collateral, case studies, video, client decks, social media management, email newsletters, PR, and media outreach.
We are looking for a leader with an exceptional networking and collaborating skills. Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and a keen sense of humor is essential. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and can thrive in a fast-paced work environment with multidisciplinary teams.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS product marketing, product management, or similar functions for technical products
- Experience working in ad tech and an eye for design
- Track record of executing successful go-to-market strategies with ease in speaking to executive level audiences
- Proven ability to create collaterals that stand out in the market for social
- Analytical approach to decide which opportunities to pursue
- Outstanding verba, editorial, and writing communication skills
- Ability to understand details while not losing sight of the larger vision
- Project management and collaboration skills in high-paced, cross-functional environment
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Powerpoint, InVision, iMovie, ketch, and Hubspot
- Please provide marketing samples that exemplify a range of work
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing/communications
About Condé Nast:
Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world’s most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W_, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue_, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
Over the past twenty years, Condé Nast has reached record profits, tripling its topline growth and exponentially expanding its content distribution. During the same period, the company earned more editorial, design, digital, advertising, video and business awards than any competitor in the industry. In 2014, the corporation was recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the digital video business and was one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Most In-Demand Employers. The company has recently relocated to its new global headquarters at 1 World Trade Center, where it plays a leading role in the resurgence of Lower Manhattan.
For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast on Twitter.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hubspot: 1 year (Required)
- Product Management: 3 years (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Giám Đốc – Mẫu 19 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự