Director of Product Development/Product Strategy, Research Tools and Diagnostics
The company is currently seeking a seasoned, progressive and innovative Director of Product Development/Product Strategy for the reagent business. This Director role will be responsible for crafting and managing product portfolio strategy, leading short and long-range planning for the business, and optimizing operational execution within development, production, and commercialization arenas. Responsibilities will encompass 121 Bio’s various reagent products such as biochemistry kits, flow cytometry antibodies, and a series of early stage innovative reagent products. Reporting to the CEO, this individual will play a key leadership role in determining business, portfolio, and product strategy, setting direction, forming important partnerships, bringing in the voice of the customer into the organization, and building a high-performing organization. This Director of Product Development/Product Strategy role will have a unique opportunity to build a best-in-class reagents organization with the potential to expand the scope of responsibilities to include diagnostics R&D. The vision and capabilities of this individual will have a substantial impact on the success of the company.
- Developing a product portfolio strategy and leading the short and long-range planning process, in collaboration with the leadership team.
- Designing and implementing product development and commercialization plans to ensure successful execution of the company’s strategy.
- Driving operational execution within the product development, production and commercial functions and meeting key business outcomes across those areas.
- Establishing a Product Development Roadmap for initial and future antibody reagent and diagnostic product lines.
- Lead Market Research & Competitive Intelligence functions, integrating outputs into strategic recommendations that guide product and commercial decision-making & strategies.
- Bring the Voice of Customers into the organization to shape portfolio & individual product development strategies and plans.
- Setting Operational Goals and Metrics for the product development, production, and commercial functions to align with overall business strategy and direction.
- Managing individuals across development and eventually commercial, including recruiting, hiring, designing organizational structure, setting objectives, and ensuring high performance of all members of staff in achieving company objectives.
- Identifying and conducting interactions with external scientific investigators and Key Opinion Leaders – Presenting at and attending key scientific and business meetings; keeping abreast of all relevant ompetitor activities as well as scientific reports and findings Preparing and ensuring adherence to the company operating budget.
- Participating in and, when needed, leading interactions with current and prospective business partners.
- Ph.D. in biomedical field, and/or MBA, with 10+ years of industry experience, preferably with significant experience in antibody reagents product development and commercialization.
- Proven track record of leading teams to produce significant, measurable results.
- Direct experience in managing and leading managers and teams, preferably in a matrix environment
- Experience leading Product Development in an organization producing, marketing, and selling research reagents; experience with diagnostic products is a plus.
- Expertise in antibody development, immunology, flow cytometry, molecular biology, and biochemistry.
- Deep understanding of key business drivers across Research, Development and Commercial functions in a company producing and marketing reagent/diagnostic products to life scientists in academia and industry.
Send CV with cover message to: email@example.com
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Giám Đốc – Mẫu 15 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự