Director, Product Management
The Director of Product Management will be responsible for the market strategy and product lifecycle management of all products and services developed by Syncsort directed at the Security market. This position will report to the Senior Director, Product Management. Responsibilities will include driving market analysis, market strategy, product requirements, pricing, business analysis, and overall product decisions for all products and services (worldwide) through all routes to market for Security market segments in which Syncsort chooses to participate. This leadership position will oversee all Product Management activities within the assigned market segments working cross-functionally with Engineering, Support, Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Finance.
- Market Analysis: Analyze the key market and business dynamics of the market segments related to Security in which Syncsort participates. Define actionable market segmentations; quantify growth rates and key success factors of each segment.
- Market Strategy: Develop and promote strategies for market participation in selected market segments, working with Marketing, Sales and Strategic Planning. Review and regularly update the market strategies and related strategies according to the planning cycle cadence.
- Product Management Processes: Define, adapt, or improve the processes essential to the successful execution of the Product Management organization. Key processes include but are not limited to Product Lifecycle Management, Requirements Management, Portfolio Management and Prioritization, Pricing, and Competitive Analysis.
- Requirements Management: Using established Product Management processes, collect, evaluate and prioritize requirements for both existing and new products and services targeted to the Security market space that have been selected for Syncsort participation. Capture requirements from all relevant sources (customers, service, sales, SE’s, etc.). Provide feedback to originating requirement organizations on status and expected incorporation of requirements. Using the requirements systems, develop Market Requirements Documents (MRD’s) and Product Requirements Documents (PRD’s). Working with Engineering, develop Product Roadmaps for implementation of requirements and features according to the priorities determined using the processes.
- Business Plan Development: Develop multi-year business plans for the market and sub segments selected for participation through the strategic planning process. Determine key success factors for achieving target business results and maintain business models for the product line, providing regular updates to company stakeholders on goals and status for achievement.
- Business Case Development: For business partnership proposals, features, and other business decisions needed in the product lifecycle, create appropriate business models, prepare and maintain business cases.
- Product Review and Oversight: Host and drive regular (weekly) status reviews of relevant product/service development activities. Provide management and other key stakeholders with regular status updates. Provide leadership to the cross-functional teams for the product families under your management, working collaboratively with each functional area.
- Communication: Maintain regular clear and instructive communications with the management team and other key stakeholders for your product area. Written documents, email, presentations (PowerPoint, WebEx) are required and must demonstrate organization, clarity, and insight to markets and business issues.
- Leadership: At all times provide leadership to all organizations on matters related to product implementation, sale or support. This leadership role includes product management personnel under your direction.
- Collaboration: Work positively and effectively with Marketing, Engineering, Strategic Planning, Advanced Research and other Product Management groups to analyze and make decisions about product decisions.
- Measurement: Monitor, measure, analyze and report on key measures of success with action registers and other measures of status.
Qualifications, Key skills
- Minimum 10 years experience demonstrating domain knowledge for Security
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a leader in Product Management (Senior Product Manager or Director) in a related technical area.
- B.S.in Engineering or Computer Science; M.B.A. or M.S. preferred.
- Knowledge of market models and market segmentation strategies.
- Experience in building business and pricing models, and applying models to achieve proven business results
- Demonstrated outstanding written, oral and internet communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive projects to produce results.
- Exceptional business judgment in identifying opportunities and resolving issues.
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, demanding business environment while collaborating effectively with cross-functional groups, management, sales and customers.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage high volumes of work
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, managerial, and organizational skills
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Giám Đốc – Mẫu 14 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự