POSITION TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
LOCATION: BOSTON , CHICAGO, AND BAY AREA
Position Summary: The Director, Business Development will work within a defined territory in pharmaceutical, biotech, and clinical research organizations to expand business with existing clients and establish business relationships with new clients.
- Proven track record at mid-level and high-level contacts, target revenue levels in the multi-millions.
- Excellent business and industry awareness, and a thorough understanding of industry trends and impact on the business
- Strong analytical skills in assessing and interpreting customer business data
- Solid understanding of commercialization and the principles of drug discovery and development.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment, and to maintain demanding timelines.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Office Suite: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Secure and retain business through professional, consultative, and proactive sales activities directed at key decision makers.
- Maintain general knowledge of all Frontage services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
- Continued awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which includes specific reasons for awards and non-awards.
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Develop in-depth knowledge of the customer organization.
- Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Coordinate with scientific and operations staff to present comprehensive proposals.
- Work with operations and management team to prepare and lead the sales presentation. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
- Adapt and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
- Maintain high visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by regular communication with customer.
- Plan and coordinate all customer sales activities.
- Record all customer sales related activities in CRM (SALESFORCE) system.
Phần mềm Quản lý Nhân sự HRPRO7 với đầy đủ chức năng như: Hồ sơ nhân viên, Hợp đồng, Bảo Hiềm, Tính lương, Đánh giá KPI,…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Sciences. Master’s degree is considered an asset.
- 3-5 years related experience, including 1-2 years of relevant industry (CRO/Pharmaceutical).
- Proven business development experience in promoting at least one or more of the following services are a MUST: CMC, Early Stage Clinical, Bioanalytical and/or DMPK.
- Proven record of accomplishment of annual sales goals
- Established industry client network is preferred.
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Giám Đốc – Mẫu 10 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự