CEO (Chief Executive Officer) job title
A great job title typically includes a general term, level of experience and any special requirements. The general term will optimize your job title to show up in a general search for jobs of the same nature. The level of experience will help you attract the most qualified applicants by outlining the amount of responsibility and prior knowledge required. And if your position is specialized, consider including the specialization in the job title as well. But avoid using internal titles, abbreviations or acronyms to make sure people understand what your job posting is before clicking.
Examples of CEO (Chief Executive Officer) job titles
- CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
- Chief Executive
- Commander in Chief
CEO (Chief Executive Officer) job summary
A great job description starts with a compelling summary of the position and its role within your company. Your summary should provide an overview of your company and expectations for the position. Outline the types of activities and responsibilities required for the job so job seekers can determine if they are qualified, or if the job is a good fit.
Example of a CEO (Chief Executive Officer) job summary
We are searching for a dynamic and experienced leader to join our company in the role of CEO (Chief Executive Officer). The Chief Executive Officer will work closely with the Board of Directors, serving as managing director of corporate operations and as the main link between the different divisions within the company. The ideal candidate for this position has previous corporate management experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership.
CEO (Chief Executive Officer) responsibilities and duties
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to.
Examples of CEO (Chief Executive Officer) responsibilities
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
- Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings
- Work closely with the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return
- Work closely with Human Resources (HR) regarding hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers
CEO (Chief Executive Officer) qualifications and skills
Next, outline the required and preferred skills for your position. This may include education, previous job experience, certifications and technical skills. You may also include soft skills and personality traits that you envision for a successful hire. While it may be tempting to include a long list of skills and requirements, including too many could dissuade qualified candidates from applying. Keep your list of qualifications concise, but provide enough detail with relevant keywords and terms.
Examples of CEO (Chief Executive Officer) skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Law or Liberal Arts
- 7-10 years of corporate managerial experience
- Advanced skills in MS Office and professional accounting software
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
- ICPM (Institute of Certified Professional Managers) certification preferred
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Giám Đốc – Mẫu 1 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự