The Filing Clerk will work closely with the secretaries to ensure that the necessary administration for BWB is maintained to the highest possible standard to meet client needs.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include
- Collecting the mail and distributing to relevant secretaries / fee earners.
- Filing / File management (including file opening and closing); applicants need to be organised and willing to get jobs done.
- Scanning Legal Documents.
- Photocopying Legal Documents.
- General miscellaneous admin tasks around the office and within a team.
- Scheduling files for archiving and retrieval of files from storage.
- Answering telephone calls.
- Exposure to typing of letters, memoranda, monthly reports, bills, files notes, etc.
- Exposure to creating and amending legal documents.
Person Specification – experience and attributes required
- Evidence of interest in, and commitment to, the success of the firm. Relevant experience within a professional services firm would be desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal with external and internal clients at all levels.
- A self starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, but also work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty.
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner.
- Confident manner being polite and approachable at all times.
- A ‘can do’ attitude is essential due to the nature of the work.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Excel (advanced) and an understanding of mail merges.
- Ability to effectively prioritise, excellent organisation and administrative ability.
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Filing Clerk – Mẫu 1 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự