Provide personal administrative support to the President/CEO. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations.
- Setup President’s travel arrangements.
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Maintain President’s calendar.
- Prepare and maintain President’s expense report.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Supervise support staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Asic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 60 wpm. Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of an Associates Degree and three to five years of secretarial experience.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Executive Secretary – Mẫu 1 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự