Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ in France.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
CPA or Min Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction/Marine Industry is preferred.
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Working experience in SAP is highly regarded.
- Familiarity in US GAAP and SOX is advantageous.
- Based in Saudi Arabia.
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Chief Accountant – Mẫu 1 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự