|Job title:||Business Development Officer|
|Reports to:||General Manager|
|Job Purpose:||To support the General Manager and Marketing Manager in|
|the creation of a Business Development strategy;|
|developing organisational fundraising and corporate|
|sponsorship capability; and support the development of an|
|events strategy, including contributing to the promotion of|
|the Torch at external events and promotions.|
- Business Development Strategy
- In conjunction with the General Manager, to co-ordinate the implementation and delivery of the Torch’s business development strategy and business plan.
- Proactively identify funding and sponsorship opportunities within the Torch’s programme of activity including corporate development opportunities.
- Support the implementation and delivery of the Torch’s fundraising strategy ensuring income targets are secured.
- Along with the General Manager, maintain high level contact and dialogue with the key Funding bodies and Corporate Partners that support the Torch.
- Ensure all Funding bodies and Corporate Partners are appropriately credited for their support of the Torch.
- Ensure other departments at the Torch are aware of evaluation requirements of grants, collate information and write evaluation reports for Funding bodies and Corporate Partners.
- Develop and maintain funding and sponsorship database ensuring personal contacts are proactively developed and maintained.
- Working with others
- Ensure good relationships with departments across the company.
- Ensure progress reports are compiled for the Senior Management Team and the Torch Board.
- Undertake the drafting of funding applications and reports to Funding bodies and Corporate Partners when required.
- Marketing & Events
- Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager to develop an event strategy to raise the profile of the Torch and Torch productions.
- Contribute to the promotion of the Torch at external events and promotions.
The following responsibilities apply to all of The Torch Theatre staff:
- To participate actively in the life of the Theatre;
- To contribute actively to the Theatre’s education work; being available for the purposes of workshops, talks and demonstrations and support those on work experience;
- To comply with The Torch Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety, Staff Handbook, and other policies at all times;
- To carry out administrative work generated by the above activities; and
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably required
This job description is a guide to the nature of the work required of this position. You will be required to carry out other duties when necessary therefore this Job Description is to be treated as a guide only.
Torch Theatre Company Limited
Business Development Officer
- Demonstrable interest in theatre.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet challenging targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and people-management skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Commitment to supporting the activities of the Torch.
- Experience of Arts fundraising.
- Experience using a fundraising database.
- An established database of influential local contacts.
- Experience of managing budgets.
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Business Development Officer – Mẫu 3 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự