Shopbop.com is seeking an AP Assistant to support the Finance and Accounting team. This position will primarily support vendor payables, partnering with our Accounting, Buying and Receiving teams as well as our vendors to ensure optimal results. The right candidate will also assist in identifying and implementing process improvements. This position will report into the Controller. The AP Assistant must be familiar with all the AP processes and the software supporting them.
- Process high volume vendor payables in a timely manner and according to agreed upon payment and discount terms.
- Maintain vendor relationships by responding quickly and accurately to both internal (company) and external (vendor directly) questions and requests for information. Critically research problem invoices that cannot be paid for various reasons.
- Assist in identifying process inefficiencies and making recommendations for process improvements for timely vendor payment and inquiry responses.
- Develop knowledge around vendor term agreements to implement sound prioritization methodologies.
- Initiate payable and credit memo transactions.
- Assist in other miscellaneous Accounting processes and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in accounting or finance
- Minimum 2 years of AP experience
- Great Plains experience would be a plus
- Associates degree in Accounting preferred
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong internal customer focus and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Download bảng mô tả công việc cho vị trí Accounting Assistant – Mẫu 1 (ENG) Tại đây
Mô tả công việc
Xem bảng mô tả công việc cho các vị trí khác như:
- Giám đốc công ty dịch vụ
- Trưởng phòng marketing
- Chuyên viên đào tạo
- Trưởng phòng nhân sự